-
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
*looks at other people's responses* "Wow...I'm not alone in thinking swear words." haha...this is a weird thread. I have an angel mouth but a foul mind. Ha, my mind is ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Question!
Don't make big cuts if you don't need to. A lot of small cuts can have as large an impact as editing out a whole chapter or scene. If anything, ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know when you're a writer when... You can't remember the last time you went to bed before eleven because you've been staying up late every night writing. You get ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Hey from the Cullens
Hi Nessie! I love Twilight too! You can PM me any time to talk about Twilight, writing or really anything in general.
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Hi!
Cool! My username on fanfiction is EdwardisAllMine. I've four fanfics in progress right now and two are for Twilight. I've always wanted to try out for soccer, but I never ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Hi!
Welcome! I'm not sure what points are exactly since I'm still new too. I love the Twilight series! I'm not good at poems either. What kind of things do you ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: A Name For a Character
Nick/Nicole or Nicolette Hayden goes either way Ashe/Ashley Jack/Jackie Christopher/Christy Jordan goes either way too
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Question!
Um...900 to 1,000 pages? Isn't that like all the Harry Potter books put together? Mine's about 350 pages long double-spaced in Word. At this point I'm thinking of querying it ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Question!
I've finished writing a 98,000 word YA fantasy novel. I'm worried that it's too long and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to cut it in ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Andra (working title)
It's about a girl that has a gift for persuasian she just doesn't know it yet. Her best friend develops a gift of talking to plants.
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Oh God, you don't want to know. (reading the title of the thread. Seriously you do NOT want to know what half the things I think about are especially at ...
Jan 27, 2009 -
Re: Have we really gotten smarter?
I don't believe we've gotten smarter in general. I mean think about all the intelligent people in history. All those amazing inventions. Internet, telephones, computers, the printing press, video game
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Have we really gotten smarter?
I don't believe we've gotten smarter in general. I mean think about all the intelligent people in history. All those amazing inventions. Internet, telephones, computers, the printing press, video game
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Are you writing a novel right now?
Yes and it's about horses. :) It's up to 20,000 words now. Only 30,000 more words to go.
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
Yes, but it's for emergencies only and it's awful. I can't even get reception in my own house and I have no texting.
Jan 26, 2009
