-
Re: Sea of Dreams
I was loosing my mind. losing Suddenly I heard a dog bark furiously from the other room. I pulled my hand away from my head like it was suddenly hot. ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Love Never Dies - Story of Cindernose and Lionfang.
Very cute. You almost made me cry. I would've cried, but I have a sore throat and I don't want to make it worse. It was kind of confusing with ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Breaking Dawn Parody
That was great and hilarious! If anyone says you ruined the book/series then remind them that it's a PARODY. It's supposed to be funny!
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: What inspires/inspired you?
My first finished novel was inspired by a dream. My dream later became one of the main parts for my book. I'm not really sure what inspired me to do ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: NAIS
NAIS is an issue that's been up for debate for a while. For those of you that don't know NAIS stands for National Animal Identification System and would require owners ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Caning Children
Well as here in the US pretty much any form of physical contact is pretty much considered "abuse" I'd say that would be illegal. However I admit that most bad ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: I need the Meaning Of
Why not try antidisestablishmentarianism? I love that word. It means the link between the opposition of church and state. It was my favorite word even before I knew what it ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Hey!
Hi Rachel, I'm Rachael! seriously I love to write fantasy, sci-fi, and animal books, but I sometimes write other things too. Fantasy is just my fave. I read almost anything ...
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: Addicted to buy books
Yes. I can't walk out of a bookstore without a bag in my hand. My mom swears that when we pass the bookstore in the mall I automatically just start ...
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?
It could be any of them. Just remember that freshmen generally get picked on by the upperclassmen and the seniors are thinking about what they're going to do when they ...
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you keep scraps of paper and receipts in your pockets to always have something on hand to write on in an emergency - to ...
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: Killing off main characters
I agree with Avens on the Harry Potter analogy. It always hurts me when a character that I've come to know and love dies, but it most cases I realize ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: I need the Meaning Of
Isn't there supposed to be "super" in front of it? I have a little dictionary that has this section in the back that lists the longests words in the English ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Writing Requirements
1. Music. It just makes me feel better. I listen to my playlist or I go on aol radio and listen to whatever is playing. I listen to both country ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: hey i'm new!
Hi what kind of story are you writing? I finished my very first novel ever last month. I'm not great either, but writing is a lot of fun. So what ...
Jan 28, 2009
