Random avatar

Horserider

  • Writing Tips Re: I need help continuing stories...

    I totally know what you mean. Until last December, I'd never finished a story. I currently have eleven stories in a file that I started and stopped in the first ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I need a tital, please read and comment!!!

    Good luck :) If you need any advice you can PM me anytime. You could just use Kidingo has a working title until something better pops up.

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I need a tital, please read and comment!!!

    Oo :D I'm fascinated! Love the idea. *wants to read* You need a title? Titles usually just fall out of the sky for me. If the book's not finished and ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Half-Blood Prince

    Saw it last night! AWESOME! I'm already trying to find someone to take me again because I can't wait until it comes out on DVD! There are some major changes, ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "The lightning theif" soon to be movie, casting

    I saw the preview when I went to see Half Blood Prince! Looks like it's going to be an AWESOME movie. I think it's coming out February 12th. I think ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Stevie's Plot Rant.

    The number one rule of writing is always write for YOURSELF. Stop worrying about what anyone else is going to think because if you let that get to you and ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Invitations: Prologue (2/2)

    At the same time, there was an important potential consequence of meeting this mystery someone. That she could be wrong and he could turn out to be a psychotic stalker? ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Invitations: Prologue (1/2)

    So...these letters appear on her armoire with only her name on them and no return address and yet she just opens them right up? How does she feel about these ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Development Help. Part I. Names.

    Good post! :) I just use baby name sites. The ones with the meaning and everything right there. Then I go through all the names until I find one that ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yup... I'm new.

    Hi welcome to YWS! I've always enjoyed animal stories as well, though I'm more horse story oriented. One of my favorite series is Warriors, a series of books that are ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Regiments, Prologe

    Rule #1 - Big blocks of text = bad. It's harder to read and fairly annoying. Is this a synopsis of your story? Because that's what it reads like. If ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Better Man

    He gathered some sticks, about twelve and bashed them together. A splint shot from the sticks and into the tinder. Fire. He sat, feeling the heat on his naked skin. ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Don't know what to do with them

    Only once have I ever come up with the character before the story. Actually that's not true, I still don't have the character, I had the setting. Which isn't exactly ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here. And I could be you mother for all you know . . .

    Hi box! What kind of things do you like to write? I like butterscotch especially in pie and ice cream topping form. Mmmmm. I like country music best, but I ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    Hunger Games was awesome! I admit there were parts where I wanted to slap Katniss, but the story overall was great. It was written in present tense which is a ...

    Jun 17, 2009


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale