User avatar

HorsebackWriter

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mike

    I noticd you said "from sundown to sun up" you might want to switch the sun words, it'll make more sense. Other than that, I cried like a baby. Wonderfully ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stigma Of Love

    This was very dramatic, and had a good plot but it wasn't very well written. I saw a lot of grammar problems. And the sentance wording made it feel like ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why?

    No, this is not from a personal experience. My cousin had her boyfriend cheat on her, and that's what inspired this. It's not like she got pregnant or anything, she ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's called a lie.

    Wow, this is a powerful piece of fiction. I loved it every step of the way, however I didn't like the fact that neither of them had names. Other than ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Kill A Unicorn [2/2]

    You're right, your ending was weak. But it was hysterical, so don't change it. All I have left to say is Awsome!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: To Kill A Unicorn [1/2]

    Damn. You are the reason people get on these sites. Great job as usual RH! But I didn't need to tell you that.

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Angel Chronicles: The Begining

    She chose door two, meaning that she would stay there and keep her angel blood. Eventually yes, she will die but there's time for that at a later date. I'll ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lost Keys

    This is good. and no, I don't give crital reviews unless the piece is really bad andin need of work, so when I say somethings good I mean it. So ...

    Mar 29, 2011


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley