User avatar

HorsebackWriter

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Parasite: The Corruptive Shadow - Chapter 1

    Parasite: The Corruptive Shadow Chapter 1: Unexpected …! Who had thought that this would happen to someone like me? Who’d thought that a knife would be pointed right at my ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Angel Chronicles: The Begining

    She chose door two, meaning that she would stay there and keep her angel blood. Eventually yes, she will die but there's time for that at a later date. I'll ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Broken Heart to Fix

    The simplicity of it is nice, but at the same time weird. What I mean is, the fact that is simple and short is good, but the good point make ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lost Keys

    This is good. and no, I don't give crital reviews unless the piece is really bad andin need of work, so when I say somethings good I mean it. So ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Say Goodbye

    Another fist flying, another bruise guess what, he's drunk again. It hurts worse when he knows what he's doing but even more when he doesn't stop. he was at the ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 3

    [quote="Ranger Hawk"]Well here's the next chapter! Sorry it's a little long; I normally don't post such long sections but I can't break it off in any other spots. As a ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 2

    You were gifted at birth. I'm serios, this rocks. The dialouge kept me laughing through the entire read, and it was well structured. First one here! :D MUHAHAHAHA!! Yeah.. I ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 1

    Day-um. Okay, you are now my favorite author on here (No offense to you others reading this!) Seriously, I've read a lot of books on the dragon subject (I'm into ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Changed

    Chapter 1 “Now,” said the man COMMA “the boss wants to see you, AND you must do everything he tells you or you’ll be gravely punished. You understand?” I answered ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter One

    Chapter One: The End The fog had lifted by the time I reached the corner. The night air was cool and crisp and a soft breeze ruffled my loose hair ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Preface

    That was good for a preface/prolouge. I like the way you seemed to capture what everyone feels, Because I think everyone feels that way about death. We spend a lifetime ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blackened Runes - Prologue

    Wow, all I can say is, wow. For a prolouge, I think that it was good. The last line suprised me and left me wanting more. Your way of writing ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello to anyone who cares

    First off: I'm a person who cares! Second off: Love your bio! Third off: Join the club, I'm easy to win over to.

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey-yo

    :D Hi yall! I'm one of those kinds of writers whose hooked and can't stop. I'm homeschooled so I have more time to work than others, and I live in ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Angel Chronicles: The Begining

    Preface “Open the door! Christian, Bobbi, Erica, Mandy, Scarlet! Wake up!” I sat up in the and switched on the bedside lamp. “Did you guys hear something?” Erica mumbled from ...

    Mar 18, 2011


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost