User avatar

HorsebackWriter

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Five Minutes In Heaven

    This had poor grammar, and run on sentances. You need to work on that. It was a good idea for a story, but it lacked an ending. An the middle ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why?

    No, this is not from a personal experience. My cousin had her boyfriend cheat on her, and that's what inspired this. It's not like she got pregnant or anything, she ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Aborted Child

    WARNING! This story contains violence, rape, character death, and abortion. Also, this story is against abortion, so if you are for abortion, you may find it to be a little ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why?

    Why did you lie to me? How could you hurt me? Why and how could you desert me? I'm still asking myself, Why? When did you meet her, Dan, when? ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Miserable

    Why do I feel so miserable, like there's something wrong with my life? W hy do I feel so miserable, like I'm in this state of strife? My heart is ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Secret Life of Superheroes

    Batman yawned and stretched his arms; Robin did the same. Both of them were getting tired: they're been up late again. The bad guys had been beaten; there was nothing ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The cave neer the baseball feild.

    Near is spelled N_E_A_R. Chapter 1 " Do you hear that Ben?" "Hear what?" Maggie struggled to get up from her seat to show her little brother the squeaking and ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stealing Grace

    I am editing my post because I posted my "short story" without realizing it's longer than a short story by about 10 K so I am going to repost it ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's called a lie.

    Wow, this is a powerful piece of fiction. I loved it every step of the way, however I didn't like the fact that neither of them had names. Other than ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To Kill A Unicorn [2/2]

    You're right, your ending was weak. But it was hysterical, so don't change it. All I have left to say is Awsome!

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To Kill A Unicorn [1/2]

    Damn. You are the reason people get on these sites. Great job as usual RH! But I didn't need to tell you that.

    Mar 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream

    The water all around me was slashing into my face making it hard for me to see and breath. I held on desperately to a piece of floating wreckage I ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Broken Spirits:Chapter 1

    Chapter 1: Dreamstate Center this and make it a little larger, it'll look better. Rayia jolts awake, screaming at her empty room. She looks around in panic, searching for something. ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Broken Spirits

    Prologue: Oblivion Darkness. That is all she sees when she looks around. Black lines of nothing that are sucking her in. Crushing her skull, making pound What does this mean?. ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Letters: Chapter One

    Dear Whoever, Yeah, this is a pretty crappy excuse for getting things off of my chest and letting it all out, writing a letter and putting it where I know ...

    Mar 30, 2011


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson