User avatar

HorsebackWriter

  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part

    Just one question, why didn't her parents flip out when he came home?

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: 'Til Death Do Us Part

    Chapter 1 “Troy, do you really have to leave?” I asked my husband. We were in bed after a passionate bout of lovemaking. I had just told him I was ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The to-do list

    The To-Do List Get up, get dressed, My day has just begun.  Looking at the to do list, I groan, For this day promises to be fun.  The first thing ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do not click this.

    Didn't see any grmmar or spelling mistakes, loved to topic and the poem. You're making my job as a reviewer hard, but that's good. Shows how talented you are as ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Effect

    Ok, I see a lot of grammar mistakes here. But, I read Icyflame's review, and she seemed to have pointed out every thing that I saw. With a little work, ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laziness

    Sometimes I feel like doing nothing. Sit back, and relax, with arms all floppy , This doesn't fit. Then kick my feet up to the desk, And reminisce; “I should ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Ain't No Final

    On midday last in Rotterdam I murdered my professor, his final act of teaching set to broaden my horizons. The planning phase, so highly lauded, was my ‘how-to’ thesis course. ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I will remember always

    OK, first off you need to figure out what your chorus is. When you do, separate it from the rest by putting the word CHORUS in bold above it or ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In just a few years

    In all truth, yes I have been to a senior prom. My gay cousin took me last year.

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How could you?

    What did I ever do That made you turn against me? All I said was true And you took everything for free. Everything I ever did Was give you advice ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    No spelling mistakes, no grammar mistakes, I loved the topic, and there's really nothing else to say. Damn you are making this job of reviewing so hard.

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Do Not Give Up

    ****I just felt I needed to post something, so this is what I came up with. Hope it's ok (: Do you ever feel alone? Like you're so fragile, Numb ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In just a few years

    In just a few years our lives can change, whether for better or worse I don't know. But I feel that's the beauty of it, the uncertainty. But that's also ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mike

    I noticd you said "from sundown to sun up" you might want to switch the sun words, it'll make more sense. Other than that, I cried like a baby. Wonderfully ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stigma Of Love

    This was very dramatic, and had a good plot but it wasn't very well written. I saw a lot of grammar problems. And the sentance wording made it feel like ...

    Apr 5, 2011


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf