User avatar

HorsebackWriter

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Family Feud: Chapter 4

    Chapter 4: The Telling As we were driving down the road towards home, Zackariah had found his dad who I didn’t know was actually Lucifer himself. Yeah, just my luck. ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I think of you

    When smiles aren't enough, And the truth is too rough, I think of you. When the sky is gray, And the sun runs away, I think of you. When time ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Lollipop Garden

    Aline Phiri, the beautiful young Malawian girl recalls how her father exploited her voice and drank himself to a grave. This is the beginning of her story, The Lollipop Garden ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time

    I think back to the days of when I loved you. Of when it was you who made my dreams come true. To the times you made me laugh, and ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Happiness Found in the Cha-Cha

    The bell has rung, and our sneakers squeak. We're dancing in gym, so we all appear meek. Why do you appear meek while dancing? I realise that this is just ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Letters Chapter Two

    Dear Whoever, Mia signed me up for counseling at the school. She tells me it’s for my own good, and for my mental health, but I think it’s just because ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandra Chapter 1 Final Version...maybe?

    This is good but I saw some problems. Beginning of my re-write. This is part of Chapter 1. I want to know how it ocmpares to the other versions and ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Book

    It's supposed to feel kind of rigid, that's just how I felt it should be.

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Book

    The book is a true friend, Because the book doesn’t judge you, Doesn’t make fun of you. The book doesn’t see you as fat or ugly, And every time you ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Other Re: Warning signs your date is broke

    These are so funny! I love them! Did you come up with them on your own?

    Apr 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paraconscious-Chapter 1

    "Stay here, Leik!" My mother whispered frantically. "No!" I forced out back to her. "Don't mom, don't!" She touched her hand to the nape of my neck assuringly and wiped ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Nostalgia

    Hey! So this is one poem I've been working on for a long time. And the past week, I've scrapped it rhyme shortened it by half and rewrote most of ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All Along

    So I was right all along. I can't believe that it's all wrong. It's like a sad and unfinished song. So I was right all along. Do you really truly ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Confessions of Abuse

    Dear Diary, I don’t know what I did to make him so mad. I didn’t know he had a temper. I Comma here instead of period. just tried to be ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lullaby

    You're really talented. I liked this. I showed it to my cousin, and she says to thank you for writing such an acurate description of what she and other teen ...

    Apr 10, 2011


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket