User avatar

HorsebackWriter

  • Romantic Novels Re: Tainted Blood: Ch.1

    Chapter 1 Luna Life can be hard when you live in a town like Haven. Life is like baseball, I guess you could say. Then, if like me, you don’t ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Colonial Love Story

    A Colonial Love Story Preface She handed him the waterskin, then stepped back as he tied it to the horse. She watched him prepare to leave silently, trying to say ...

    May 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not As They Seem chapt. 2

    Once again, you left off some caps. And is he really that fucked up that he thinks she'll grow to love him by turing the people she loves? Don't answer ...

    May 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not As They Seem chapt. 1

    Not As They Seem A lot of strange things have happened to me in my life. On a daily basis, to be exact. Things that do not happen to normal ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Magic of the Night Sky

    I think you need to meet my friend the comma. ,,,, And I think you need to become better aquainted with him. The rewies before me point out the nitpicks ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fall Apart

    It's time for you to click the edit button and work on this. As far as typos go, none. A+ As far as you rhymes go, they're soso. I know ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Diary of a Lost Soul

    A/N - I haven't written in a while, so I'm really rusty. Tear it apart, please. April 21, 2009 You always told me to keep a diary. Something about keeping ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beast

    The Beast By TheCodex My feet pound the grass under my cleat My heart hammers to a very fast beat I’m breathing hard and sweat rolls down my face I’m ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rushing By

    Okay, I liked this poem, but there is one problem. You neef to make a dession regarding your rhyme pattern. That's all I could fijd wrong, so good job!

    May 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Turns Into

    This is amazing. The emotion that you put into this piece is incredible. Well done.

    May 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My other half part 1

    There were a lot of typos, first of all. Second of all, you really need tonmake your paragraphs shorter, the length you have them out now makes it hard to ...

    May 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Letters Chapter Three

    Chapter Three Dear Whoever, Yeah, I know that you're going to read it anyway and I should put you name by "Dear" but I just don't feel like it, okay! ...

    May 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Abstract Life: Binding

    I felt what you were saying, I really did. No piece on here has moved me as much as yours, has ever made me feel this deeply. What you captured, ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Effect Chapter 2/3

    Light shone on my face, and a inconstant hum of voices carried to where i was. My eyes closed as I tried to remember. My head aced, what happened? I ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Family Feud: Chapter 5

    This is great, I have just one nitpick. "Zack. Wait didn't you already ask me that question?" She (Tor) didn't say a word to Alex about Zack's name, so maybe ...

    Apr 13, 2011


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill