User avatar

HorsebackWriter

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remembering Your Name

    Dark and Grey Shackled and Chained. Gaurds Protect Guards is spelled G-U-A-R-D-S. The only thing left Left of me. You break your pattern here, maybe you should stick the 'of ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Etched

    I liked this, I fell it captured the feelings of those who were in those wars or those who can remember them. However, it's very raw, you may want to ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blunt Emotions

    Tired of long-sleeves in the summer; [b]and feeling nothing, but alone. Hoping that each day will get shorter, as they fade away. Wave good-bye to the dreadful past - I ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Day They Would Never Forget: Chapter Three

    A kiss. Just a simple kiss. And now he's gone. Okay, you might want to tell us that you'd switching perspectives. As I started reading this I just thought that ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Day They Would Never Forget: Chapter One

    Wow this is pretty good. I'm really enjoyed reading it.

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Keeper Chronicles #1: The Dark Angel of Peace

    Prologue He pushed himself off the ground, balancing on little unsteady legs and standing up. He had fallen, tripping over one of the many toys and trinkets strewn across the ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sparks - Chapter 1

    Looking over this, and reading it, I have to say that overall I liked it, but that there were things that bugged me. I hardly saw any spelling mistakes, or ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons [edit] - 4

    I love this! (no surprise there, I love all your work!) But seriously, this is funny, good. I feel no urge to point out he good, the bad, and the ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Softness of Doves

    Hiya! I've had writers block for weeks and it was so hard to write this chapter! I think it's ok, but nitpicks are very much appreciated! In fact, tear it ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thirty Three Days Chapter 1

    This is a concept and first draft for a lengthy piece of fiction. I plan to write about the last 16 days of a young man's life who contracts the ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The X-Men: Revolution Era, Chapter One

    A/N: Rated 16+ for later chapters. Chapter Two- Flight or Fight A/N: /if words are in between these two guys they either are Spanish or translate into Spanish/ ::Polish:: **French** ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The X-Men: Revolution Era

    Author's Note: I was introduced to the X-Men, and I am obsessed. So now this is my first attempt at fanfiction. Crates are welcome, sorry it's so short!! Preface-Fights and ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The X-Men: Revolution Era

    Author's Note: I was introduced to the X-Men, and I am obsessed. So now this is my first attempt at fanfiction. Crates are welcome, sorry it's so short!! Preface-Fights and ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey-yo

    Yes, I've finished a book, no I don't like anime, I'm into the X-Men (its a pic of shadowcat and colossus!)

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: two hearts apart (scene)

    First, you need to work on your capitalization skills, just from glancing through this I can tell that they are lacking. Also, there were places were you peft out small ...

    Jun 1, 2011


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson