-
Re: War of 2201: Bank Job Interlude Part 1 of 2 (4)
HEy! you're nice chef!!
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: Prose--"Chronicles of the Dhampir: Origins"
Ho! ho! ho!
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: Fen
Cool! I like it.
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: Escape
Cooll! very good.
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: Hadchak-plz read and crit
Yo! nice.
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: A life unwritten-finished!!
Cool
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: Horses- Beautiful and Terrible
Wow! you know a lot.
Apr 13, 2011 -
Re: Keeping Things Unpredictable: The Dos
Oh man. Are you writer's encyclopedia or something. That really helped me out with my novel.
Feb 19, 2011 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2
Blood.
Feb 14, 2011 -
Re: Write the worst poem you can.
Hi. Write the worst poem you can think of. Here's mine: go go go away, little writer wants his way, he walks in the sand, he walks on the rocks, ...
Feb 14, 2011 -
Re: Please read the extract and give tips.
Hi. I am 14 and I am writing a novel called "The Haunted Town". Read this extract: "They are the goons", replied the old man rather unwillingly. He looked straight ...
Feb 14, 2011 -
Re: What do you like writing most?
I replied Novel because I am 14 and that's what I am writing at present. And, one more reason can be that Novel's market is above all and always Novel ...
Feb 14, 2011
