Random avatar

HopelesslyandIrrevocably

  • Art & Photography Re: Lake Superior

    Haha thanks! I just randomly took this picture so i wasnt really paying attention! lol

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Swirlly Art

    that is soooooo awesome! I love the texture and awesome color! :) Thanks for posting such super cooolz art! love love love love love! -MAGGIE!@#@$#@REW

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake Superior

    :) I toook da picture while i was on a walk with my friend.ssss. PEACE OUT!

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Couple Computerized Creations *UPDATED*

    I majorly LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one. I could look at it all day! Very awesome! Makes me want to post art! ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    Really really cool! We get icicles like that here! :D I live in MN so ya know, it's pretty coolz! :D I really love the ones with the orangy lights ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon Sketch

    Very cool! You should add color! It's GORGEOUS! Very very good! :D :D I can't wait to see more of your work!

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight Poster WIP

    You are REALLY good! I wish i could do shading like that! The only thing that kinda bugs me is his eyes, i think that if you add a little ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 5

    Picture # 1: I looooove the ground! Very gorgeous! It blows me away! Picture # 2: What a CUTE kitty! I love it! So sweet! I am jealous! My cat ...

    Jan 22, 2009


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane