Random avatar

HopelesslyandIrrevocably

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Teo: Ninja in Training

    Note : This is just a beginning, tell me what you think, because it is just a really weird idea... ------------------------------- "I is a NINJA! I IS A NINJA" Teo ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He looks...

    Wow. I think that this is a really sweet poem, but you know what would make this poem a gazillion times better? If you added on. I can tell that ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Running (Redone)

    Thanks you guys! That really made my day. I will try to write more poetry :D Peace out!

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Running (Redone)

    WARNING: I AM NOT A POET!!!! i just couldn't think of any other way to express this, so please give me as much feedback as you can! ----------------- Will we ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Two worlds

    Ok, there is something about the way that you framed everything that just gave me this PERFECT picture of what the girl looked like and the guy she was with. ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Honestly Ugly

    This is very powerful. And it was all throughout the poem, until we hit the VERY last line: "I would rather respected for my mind Than ogled for forged beauty." ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: just a girl

    Hey ray ray! as i said last night, this writing is INCREDIBLE! with a little editing i think that all of the poem's that you showed me could be published ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Hello! I love this story and i can't wait to see where it goes! You can bet i will be watching for the next chapter, this prologue definetly got me ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lillian Musquato

    Prologue: Beginning a story has never been my strong point. I have always gotten ahead of myself, to the exciting stuff you know? Ever since I was a little girl ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impressions

    Hey heyz! Ok, i am gonna try to be as mean as possible! (I have trouble being serious with reveiws) But I have to say that i have to agree ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: His Eyes

    I think that you did lovely in this poem, and it really made me think, but i also think that it would be more effective if you added on. this ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I lose

    I had to read this a couple times thorough to understand what you were trying to say, but i think i got it. For a poem so small i think ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Save us by the bell

    This blew me away! I am completly amazed by this incredible piece of poetry! I love every single part and i don't think there is much of anything that you ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Random Thoughts With a Bit of Truth

    HEY ROSE! i have this in my journal from when you first wrote it! :D it was a little different then! what do you mean by it? I think instead ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blithe Bereavement - CH 1

    Aliya. Aliya. Aliya. HOLYCRAPIWORSHIPTHEGROUNDYOUWALKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 oh. my. freaking. god. I feel like my friend has turned into a celebrity, and even if your not, you should be

    Jan 10, 2009


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena