Random avatar

HopelesslyandIrrevocably

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ella Tosciati

    Scare me off? NO WAY DUDE! THIS HELPED ME SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WISH ALL REVEIWS WERE LIKE THAT!!! I am now going to re-write it and hopefully ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ella Tosciati

    Ok can do Askxz! I will, Just waiting for a bit more feedback before i completely redo it, but i will definitely try out your suggestions, my mind is already ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Ella Tosciati

    Chapter One ------------------------------------------- Ella looked out her window as her parents meaningless chatter went on in the front seat. ”Don’t forget that this is going to be a permanent

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If Life Gave You...

    HEY HEY CASEY! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WROTE POETRY! This was really good and I definitly think it could be perfect with a couple of adjustments. To be honest, I ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Teotranee (wrking title)

    Hey People! thanks for all the lovely feedback! i don't beleive that i am going to continue, for i have found inspiration elsewhere, thank you so much for helping me! ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Teotranee (wrking title)

    Prologue It all began in a small town called Tyrrae. With a girl named Teotranee, but we’ll just call her Teo. Teo was just a baby when Neona found her ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Couple Computerized Creations *UPDATED*

    I majorly LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one. I could look at it all day! Very awesome! Makes me want to post art! ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: :D

    Really really cool! We get icicles like that here! :D I live in MN so ya know, it's pretty coolz! :D I really love the ones with the orangy lights ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Destination San francisco

    Roie. Roie. Roie. OMFGHWHYDIDN'TYOUTELLMETHATYOUCOULDWRITELIKETHIS? this is SERIOUSLY incredible! Why didn't I know about this? But dahling, as hard as it may be, i noticed a few errors : "The car ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: monodeamon

    This is just really awesome! But since I already told you how much I love it yesterday, I want to point out a couple of things : "and though i ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Enduring Heart

    This is very beautiful and powerful. And I agree with Music*Potato, the first line is AWESOME! I really think you have a gorgeous style and unique voice. I can't wait ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Teo: Ninja in Training

    OK, I have to re-WAY RE do this. I don't even think i am going to use this topic. So thanks for your feedback! :D I am going to re-start ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon Sketch

    Very cool! You should add color! It's GORGEOUS! Very very good! :D :D I can't wait to see more of your work!

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight Poster WIP

    You are REALLY good! I wish i could do shading like that! The only thing that kinda bugs me is his eyes, i think that if you add a little ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 5

    Picture # 1: I looooove the ground! Very gorgeous! It blows me away! Picture # 2: What a CUTE kitty! I love it! So sweet! I am jealous! My cat ...

    Jan 22, 2009


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind