-
Re: Learning Scottish ~ Chapter One
Ok...it's kinda complicated, but the story is gonna be told in 3 different POV's. And most of the chapters will be short. it's just the way i planned it out. ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Learning Scottish ~ Chapter One
SHELLY You know how people are always telling you that things will get better? That someday your gonna look back on the bad stuff and laugh? Let me tell you ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (5)
YAY FIRST TO COMMENT! LOVE YOUR WRITIN GIRL! keep it up! :) :) thanks for posting again! :) -Maggie
Mar 16, 2009 -
Re: Lake Superior
Haha thanks! I just randomly took this picture so i wasnt really paying attention! lol
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: -Story-
-------------I WROTE THIS 3 YEARS AGO FOR A SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT! JUST WANTED TO POST IT FOR SOME REASON----------------- The wind was softly brushing my cheek, like it was trying to ...
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: Swirlly Art
that is soooooo awesome! I love the texture and awesome color! :) Thanks for posting such super cooolz art! love love love love love! -MAGGIE!@#@$#@REW
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: Lake Superior
:) I toook da picture while i was on a walk with my friend.ssss. PEACE OUT!
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (1)
I believe that all i wanted to say to help was said already. i would just like you to know that this is the most amazing fantasy writing, or even ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Blithe Bereavement - CH 2
Alila....this is the most insanely awesome story I have ever read....and i swear that i am not just saying that...i am honestly in shock. This is better than any book, ...
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: My Love For You!!
ROSE PLEASE TELL ME WHO THE HECK YOU LIKE!!!! :( :( I TELL YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU KNOW IT!!!! NAME ONE THING THAT I HAVEN"T TOLD YOU IN THE LAST ...
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Ella Tosciati: Chapter 1
ergh! sorry for the weird way it is in that paragraphs...... stupid computer sucks!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Ella Tosciati: Chapter 1
Chapter One ------------------------------------------- Ella glanced out the car window, barely paying attention to the meaningless chatter going on in the front seat. The trees were getting denser an
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Feelings Don't Last Forever
OMG!!!!!!!!!! This is perfect. Absolutley PERFECT. I know how you feel, I kinda have the same situation going on right now.... here are somethings that i noticed (i am just ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Impressions of Walking Into a Classroom
I can totally relate! just a couple things i want to point out... "Beyond the door there it is, past the precipice your foot falls, and the private world is ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Ella Tosciati
No that makes perfect sense! Thank you soooooo soooo much! I am working on the revisesion as we speak!!!!! Danke Shein!!!
Jan 31, 2009
