User avatar

HopelessAbandon

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews!

    I still am accepting reviews! I posted this before I got my new job, so I haven't been on hardly at all recently, sorry about the delay!

    Nov 4, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews, Reviews!

    Post here with the name of the work you'd like me to review and I'll get to it within the next week! I love fantasy, and sci-fi, but I will ...

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Writing Tips Re: Why can't I start?

    I've probably restarted my novel around two hundred times, I kid you not, because I didn't know how to start it, or it just wasn't right, etc. What helped me ...

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: I Need An Editor!!!

    I mean, I'm not awesome, but I can edit if you'd like! I reviewed something of your's yesterday, was the stuff I pointed out the kind of thing you're looking ...

    May 30, 2013


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content