User avatar

Hopeless-Dreams

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Captured

    hmmm... i think you should give just a little more. the mystery part is good. it snags the reader. Like i want to read on and see what happened. But ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Life,Death,and Love(working title)

    hhaha okay. anyways i didn't find much wrong. try to make it more detailed though. it almost looks like you have a base for a good preface. try to make ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fate --- Prologue

    thanks! the next chapter wont be out for awhile though. ill put it up as soon as I'm done it.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fate --- Prologue

    thanks for the great responses.(Eraqio, and Vannah[Was All She Wrote]) And to Samuel Garrison... i would attempt to write it in third person but... I'm not that great at it. ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fate --- Prologue

    Thanks for your your opinion. I'm Scottish as well, i don't have a Scottish last name though but my clan in the Mathison I'm about 3/4 Scottish and the rest ...

    Dec 14, 2008


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket