User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Welcome aboard! We have a lovely selection of poets whom I'm sure will gladly adopt you. ;) If you have any questions, let me know! c:

    Feb 12, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just started

    Welcome to the family! c:

    Feb 5, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! New Here!

    Welcome to the family! I'm sure you'll fit in lovely. c: Also: tea or coffee?

    Jan 23, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the Program

    Welcome to YWS, Kyrian! ^_^

    Jan 20, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is happening??!!

    Welcome aboard! I remember being pretty confused when I first joined as well- you'll get the hang of things! But as Nikayla said, if you have any questions, don't hesitate ...

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy Ahoy!

    You think it has a nice ring to it, eh? ;) Welcome to YWS! ^_^ if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help!

    Dec 15, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome to YWS, @KAL! I hope you come to looooove it!!! ^_^

    Dec 13, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Taking Over.

    Welcome aboard! ;) There's definitely some Avatar fans in our community. *cough* @Lumi *cough*

    Dec 12, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hey Lydia! Welcome to the family! c: I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as we do.

    Dec 12, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya Everyone!

    Hey Auris, welcome aboard! c: I'm glad to see another artist joining us! Something you might find interesting is the Art & Photography forum. If you're feeling adventurous, it would ...

    Dec 11, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey Ria, welcome to YWS! C: What's your work about? If you have any questions or need anything, let me know! ^_^

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Welcome to YWS! Glad you're already liking it! C: If you have any questions, let me know!

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new (ish)

    Welcome back! :D

    Dec 7, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, hello.

    Welcome to the family, Daisy! c: Long pieces can be hard, I agree.

    Nov 29, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola amigos!

    Welcome to YWS! :D

    Nov 28, 2016


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken