User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Welcome Mat Re: Aaayyyeeee

    Welcome aboard, Jess! c: What do you like to write?

    Feb 21, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Welcome to YWS! I'm curious; what are you hinting at when you say "anything other" and "nothing else"? Improving your writing is great, and I think that's why most of ...

    Feb 19, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey there, Poet! Welcome to the family!!! :D To answer your question: Yes, Young Writer's Society is a great way to create friendships with other writers! ^_^ The fastest way ...

    Feb 11, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    Welcome aboard, Kim! I think you'll fit in just fine. c:

    Feb 10, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new... hi

    Welcome to the family, Farley! I love horror too, and am curious to see what yours will be like. ^_^

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System

    name: Holy, Socks, Holysocks, HollyHocks- I'm not real picky! age: 18 what you write: I write just about anything. I prefer prose but find myself writing a bit of poetry ...

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings Fellow Artists!

    Welcome to YWS! :D

    Feb 3, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome to the site, @clarify (unfortunately YWS does not have an app yet), @CuddlyLittleKitten, and @Zexal42! I hope you all are finding your way around nicely and enjoying yourselves! :D

    Jan 26, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm RadiantMoon? I'm very new, and confused...

    Hey RadiantMoon! Nice to meet you, and welcome to the site! I'm totally cool with helping you out, but here's a link to a place on YWS that hooks up ...

    Jan 6, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey there! Welcome to the family. c:

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here!

    Welcome to the site! I hope you come to love it here! XD

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: Trophies?

    Trophies are mainly earned from participating in review days, I'm pretty sure. There's a list of your trophies above your status box on your wall, along with your portfolio, gifts, ...

    Dec 21, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Free Bookmarks Through Jan. 31, 2016

    Is it bad that I think it would be really cool to have the ticket as a bookmark? XP

    Dec 21, 2015
  • Information Desk Re: YWS: Cassini Updates Thread

    Wait, we get to keep the Star Wars ones? 8D When I read that this morning I thought it was just temporary!

    Dec 15, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Er...Hello There

    Welcome to the site, Leen! I hope you come to love it here. c:

    Nov 16, 2015


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom