User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Art & Photography Re: Elves Need Socks

    I won't surrender. o.o

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I really like it, and I think I'd certainly try reading it. It seems like either a really cool fantasy novel or a more realistic one about one of those ...

    May 25, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Touch of Art

    Where are our promised apples?

    Apr 24, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Metaphorical Madness

    The egg dismissed the glass shell.

    Apr 19, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: sound's art + photos

    These are awesome! ^_^

    Apr 10, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Ellstar's Mostly Badly-Shot Art

    Omg that jacket is beautiful

    Apr 10, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy's Art Spot

    Soon, @Aley, soon! C:

    Apr 5, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you sit around trying to think up creative ways to answer this question...

    Mar 31, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    I'm not going to rate it because I'm a rebel and I think numbers are dumb. If you want a number though, you can let me know. I feel like ...

    Mar 31, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think I'd pick it up and see what it was about, because for some reason I'm not really getting a feel for what it's about... but I think it ...

    Mar 31, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It feels hollow somehow to me. Like "prophecy" is a strong word, but than "turns" leaves much to be desired. I'm not sure what the title is meaning, really- and ...

    Mar 28, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy's Art Spot

    Thanks @Aley! I'll start doing more measuring and all that. C:

    Mar 27, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy's Art Spot

    Thanks @Nightcrawler! c: I'M BACK. And what have I brought with me? COLOURS Anyway, here's some pictures that I've been meaning to post. I missed a couple days (possibly more, ...

    Mar 27, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm not sure. It sounds like a book that's going to have a lot of back stabbing, and folks playing dirty. I kind of like it but at the same ...

    Mar 24, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    5/10- I guess (just ignore the number). EDIT: sorry about the 'interesting' word choice in this, I was on mobile so autocorrect had fun with me. Also typos. You mention ...

    Mar 24, 2016


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena