User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    Is it cool if my story is only based on the song? The video dosn't work with my computer.

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    Yeah! Green Day!!! :-P

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    I think I'd like to try...

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Tag the person who...

    @Bloodink I think... Tag a SUPER Hero!

    Oct 20, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: I chose my username because..

    I LOVE socks... So of corse. People seem to think it's 'Holly' socks though, which I don't really mind, cause I think it sounds cool.

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Gossip

    "Storms are good in my nose," said the rising lady.

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Rock, Scissors, or Paper?

    This is making my OCD act up. It's rock, paper, scissors! >_< That's exactly how I feel. XD!

    Sep 17, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Presents!

    I feel looooooooooved!

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Keep Calm and...

    Keep Calm And... PANIC!!!!!!!!

    Sep 10, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: the hardest word

    When I was little I found it really hard to spell the word "beautiful". So now, to this day, whenever I write it I have to say in my head, ...

    Jul 30, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    My Yellow Submarine ( The Bettles ), Purple Rain ( LeAnn Rimes ), and my Scrap Piece Of Paper ( Paul Brandt ). Why are they so important to you?

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Avatars! :D

    Mine is of the most epic squirrel-like creature in the history of ever. Scrat!!! You gotta love him! =·D

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Avatars! :D

    Mine's The Smugde MONSTER! I made it up... by my own self. =·P

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favourite way to end a sentence?

    I'm not sure I know what your talking about...

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: How many important characters are there in your story?

    Funny you asked, I've been wondering if there should be a limit. I myself fill my story to the brim with tons of characters... well not tons tons, but enough. ...

    Jun 26, 2013


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus