User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Hey Emily! Welcome to the family! What's your favourite genre? We're currently having a review day, but things should calm down soon- in case you thought otherwise. Hope you'll love ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artistic Socks

    ^^ Just some doodling while I was listening to some Social Study things. I want to do that one better. Maybe I'll do it with woodless pencils. Little Red! Only... ...

    Aug 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    This photo was taken after I lost a large paragraph to the the internet... it was when my laptop was away getting repaired and i only had my ipod to ...

    Aug 24, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's up!

    Hey Lewenhart, welcome aboard! I hope you come to love it here! ^_^

    Aug 23, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet's Pic

    Oooh, all these bunny wabbits! I miss my bunny wabbit. ;-;

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Thanks to the Good Ship YWS

    I hate to ruin the silence by posting here, but the Critique Sandwich saved my life.

    Aug 11, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Differences in gender and POV

    Hey there! I'm going to go against the opinions here that third person is easier for a new writer, and say that first person, in my experience, is a lot ...

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The importance of sleep

    I want to sleep right now, but it's two o'clock in the afternoon.

    Jul 24, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings! I come in peace! (mostly)

    Welcome to the family! :3

    Jul 14, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Artistic Socks

    For you, @Tenyo, I will stop being lazy and scan a picture I drew a couple weeks ago. And I'm hoping to be doing some more soon.

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Age Difference

    Well, the thing is, in the real world there's awkward age gaps all the time- obviously not as big as this here. My math teacher is nine years younger than ...

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: Have You Ever Finished Writing a Novel?

    I keep starting novels, figuring out something's wrong with them, and starting new ones. Like I normally have an alright concept, but then have no idea what I'm doing with ...

    Jul 5, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your future band name?

    NO WAIT: Pop Rocks

    Jul 4, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your future band name?

    The Haunted... Or: Bloomers. :3

    Jul 4, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?

    It says... "Find a hair salon and get your hair did really nice" "Did"... >.>

    Jul 3, 2015


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman