User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Untitled

    Installment 1: (Prologue) Holy is SUPER RUSTY OMG Words: 1058 It hadn't exactly been the most normal of flights. It had been odd, there was no question about it... but ...

    Sep 29, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Untitled

    I kept thinking that I'd have time to do up a fancy/fun thread for my LMS.... but here I am the day before LMS starts, putting this up in a ...

    Sep 22, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Sept 9-Sept 23: Dreamy

    Yay!! Congratulations, Dreamy! C:

    Sep 11, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: The Last Man Standing: Round V

    I'd like my armour and sword please- I'm gonna be a Warrior!!

    Sep 4, 2019
  • Official Polls Re: What are you looking forward to this fall?

    I don't go to school D: But I'm looking forward to fall weather in general, the pretty leaves, and my sister's wedding which is on the 25th of September!

    Aug 23, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Writing, Come Join Me!

    I'm going to be writing in here if anyone wants to join me! Family friendly~ The other pads I checked out seemed to be inactive now.

    Aug 21, 2019
  • Art & Photography Re: Coffee Does Music

    This is so cool, and you have such a beautiful voice and play super well!!! C:

    Aug 20, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: Stumbling In As A Newbie

    That's really cool! ^_^ I'd love to exchange tips sometime! C:

    Jun 17, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: Stumbling In As A Newbie

    Welcome to the family! C: Hopefully we can help chase your writer's block away, and all that good stuff! Ohhh, art! I'd really like to get a better grasp of ...

    Jun 17, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: Including Religion in Writing

    I really like what Carlito was saying about like tastefully having religion in your work. From my experience, if there's religion in a story, it's usually either is revolving around ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: The Mold Hath Spread (Three New JMs!)

    Congratulationssss!!! C:

    Jun 2, 2019
  • Official Polls Re: What Will You Be Doing Over Summer Vacation?

    I chose working, cause I have a job now!!! =D and I'm really excited about getting to know my coworkers more and doing all that cool stuff. And yeah. I'm ...

    May 26, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: What's a cool book you've read in the past month?

    @Tenyo the story was very character driven for the most part! I mean like, for the first half or maybe a little less, she was incredibly... doing everything completely just ...

    May 16, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Quiet Return

    Welcome back! C:

    May 14, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: New and slightly confused

    Historical novels! Cool! C: I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site! And if you're unsure about something in the future, feel free to ask me or anyone else ...

    Apr 29, 2019


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela