User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :3 Here's a link to where you can find a writing buddy/co-writer kind of thing on the site- or at least I think that's what ...

    Oct 6, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!!!

    Welcome aboard!

    Oct 4, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: What are your religious beliefs, if you have them?

    I've been starting to feel like I don't want to say what my religion is anymore online, because I've come across a lot of people that are just not fun. ...

    Oct 4, 2016
  • NovMo Archives Re: PlanMoWriMo!

    I'm using all my strength to keep myself from writing my NaNo idea! XP I think I'll work on my characters a bit to keep myself happy... and so I'm ...

    Oct 2, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member [October 2nd - 16th]: Dracula!

    Congratulations, Dracula! C:

    Oct 2, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm totally new

    Are you new to YWS, Hattable?

    Sep 30, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American Gun Laws

    This has probably been said before, but I thought I'd drop my two cents off anyway in case it hasn't. Also not sure if there's been a Canadian perspective here ...

    Sep 30, 2016
  • Research Re: How to write long things?

    Seconding what Kyll said about planning! Something that I think goes hand-in-hand with that is telling people about your story. For me, if I write down too much about my ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winter Rising DT

    I should be able to write another post soon! Life is less crazy now.

    Sep 22, 2016
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    The chocolate bar... I know you meant it as the Germain word though. :P

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow writers :D

    Welcome to the family, Ashley! ^_^ I know the feeling of being intimidated by a writing project- I get that a lot myself. Writing can be very hard but super ...

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Official Polls Re: Best Time of the Day to Write?

    I generally have the most motivation in the morning- it's a new day and I can generally get myself excited about hitting a word count in the morning. c:

    Sep 20, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    That's awesome! I love fantasy too! ^_^

    Sep 16, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome aboard @DoulosForChrist, @Allia, and @jazz1712! I hope you all are settling in nicely! C:

    Sep 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental Lords DT

    What's "mmo"? XP

    Sep 9, 2016


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes