User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Liberty's Training Thread!!

    #5 Merging and Moving Topics! 1. Merging Merging topics isn't something you'll run into a ton as a Gen-Lit moderator, but it's good to know anyway, as we'll sometimes merge ...

    Jul 23, 2020
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Liberty's Training Thread!!

    O>O

    Jul 23, 2020
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Liberty's Training Thread!!

    AWW Thanks

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Liberty's Training Thread!!

    #4 Tinkering with Reviews! 1. Marking a comment as a review This is just a little note: sometimes members will forget to mark their review as a review! We can ...

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Liberty's Training Thread!!

    Yay!!! I feel like there was a couple more things I wanted to add here, @Liberty, but I don't think they're big things. Just a little more playing around with ...

    Jul 21, 2020
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Liberty's Training Thread!!

    #3 Editing Swear Words out of Posts and Reviews! 1. Posts! What a P***-topic!! Wait, oh no, Liberty-- I accidentally used a bad word in this post, can you edit ...

    Jul 20, 2020
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Liberty's Training Thread!!

    #2 Contacting! Argh, Holysocks will probably notice that you EDITED her literary work by changing the title AND giving her work a Rating Bump!! Quick, before she notices, send her ...

    Jul 20, 2020
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Liberty's Training Thread!!

    Welcome to Your Personal Gym!! Holysocks will be your personal trainer/yoga instructor at this establishment. #1 All Caps Titles and Rating Bumps: 1. Your first task to whip those moderator ...

    Jul 20, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: There's a mold outbreak on YWS!

    Congratulations you all c:

    Jul 19, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Group Picture

    WHOOPS I just realised liberty has the same concept with the paper plane. So here's some diferent flying ones- whichever works best is fine!

    Jun 19, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Group Picture

    SO you said you wanted floating/flying soooo there's this. If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll pick something else!

    Jun 19, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Help me make a game by writing messages in bottles!

    O: this seems fun!!! I'll give it a go! I've been floating so long and yet, I still haven't reached the sea. I wish I were with you. I wish ...

    May 26, 2020
  • Contests Re: Quarantine Love Stories

    O: *dusts off keyboard*

    May 19, 2020
  • Official Polls Re: How Do You Pronounce Caramel?

    Car-mul alwayssss and foreverrrr.

    May 13, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Review Day Houses Switcharoo

    Current house : Gryffindor Disired house : Hufflepuff (But if there's too many people switching from Gryffindor to Hufflepuff I'm okay to stay in Gryffindor!)

    Apr 23, 2020


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale