User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    @saentiel I'm really not sure! I'm trying to think of other sea-fantasy creatures but I'm drawing a blank as well. Feel free to see if you can make up your ...

    Aug 31, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Are You a Night Owl or an Early Bird (or Both)?

    Neither! I go to bed early-ish and wake up late-ish (depending on responsibilities). I'm a sleep-aholic through and through.

    Aug 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    @Synnoev I think Sheytato was going to make a second character as a Mer-person, which I'm cool if you guys want to do. c: Just make sure you can handle ...

    Aug 29, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    Yes you may, @saentiel! c:

    Aug 27, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: Do you listen to music while writing?

    Not anymore. I used to listen to music while writing, but then I'd end up dancing instead of writing... so... I only do that now if I'm really down-in-the-dumps or ...

    Aug 27, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    @EscaSkye welcome aboard! Speaking of which, guys, what should we call the ship?

    Aug 27, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    @Synnoev started a discussion about the appearance of the mer-people in the WFP , @Sheytato! There's some cool ideas in there. I'm open to anything, personally. But I like the ...

    Aug 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    Aw, no worries Lael! But if you feel like you can later, you're more than welcome in! c:

    Aug 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    Yeah, like an evil (doesn't have to be EVIL, it's just mer-people view human's more as food, or something, so, you know) 'other' character. But I'm worried it would get ...

    Aug 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    Yes you absolutely can, @KaiRyu! C: Also I changed my mind and I'm working on my character today!- Getting excited! ALSO I've been thinking about what @Lael was saying about ...

    Aug 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    Sure, @Kelpies! [b]Name:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Race -human, mermaid, etc:[/b] [b]Sex &/or gender:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]History (doesn't have to be long at all!) :[/b] [b]Other:[/

    Aug 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    @Lael, that's understandable! As far as humans and mermaids go, I think it would be best if we just stuck with one character each. But ah, if you're feeling super ...

    Aug 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    The Writer Feed Pad is now on public and should work! XP Sorry for taking so long.

    Aug 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    Whoops! Shey's right, @Synnoev, I accidentally left it on private. I'll get to changing that. @Kelpies, go for it! Sounds kinda fun. c:

    Aug 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Red Sky in Morning [DT]

    Lightsong is on BOARD!

    Aug 22, 2017


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow