User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Lounge, The Re: How long can you live without Internet?

    I never used to go on the internet at all. We didn't really have it either... But now that I'm on YWS I wouldn't last to long, I mean, the ...

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The best books ever!

    @thegirlwhowrites Haha yeah, I'm done the first book in the Hunger Games, and I thought it was great! I know it sounds horrible, but I LOVED the Tracker Jackers! They're ...

    Feb 12, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: DT - Event 5: No E's!

    I surprisingly didn't find this too hard! It was fun! Though I do appreciate Es a lot more now. :P

    Feb 12, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 5: No E's

    A very, very, very short story... I wrote this whilst watching SpongeBob... And I named it: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeery Unless you can't have Es in the name... in which case, I'll call ...

    Feb 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The best books ever!

    Cool, thanks @Aley!

    Feb 12, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: It's Time For Party Writing!

    Yeah, I missed the first one, but did the last two... I'm taking a break today, I just don't feel like working my brain XD! Oh well.

    Feb 11, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 3: Good Guys Finish Last

    Warning : is meant to be ridiculous. Never Alone “Why?” She asked, blood was dripping from her button of a nose. I grinned and leaned into the cold cement wall. ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The best books ever!

    Thanks @WritingWolf! I'll try to check that out sometime. :-P

    Feb 10, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: DT - Event 3: Good Guys Finish Last

    >.>

    Feb 10, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    You're now going to be banned So do not ask to be fanned It's kind of just for fun But wait until we're done Cause there's a mystery in our ...

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    I think Alpha should be banned for not getting to know me. Just think, you could have had a life-long friend, and then some!!! ( :-P )

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: It's Time For Party Writing!

    So, did you both get to take part in the first game?

    Feb 9, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!

    Storybraniac, I ban thee for continuely 'nomming' people in chat- I still have a bite in my side, thanks to you... I hope you're happy.

    Feb 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The best books ever!

    Cool, thanks guys!

    Feb 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Marriages

    Yes, I'm not sure how much it costs...

    Feb 9, 2014


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White