User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Speaking of site bugs... I'm curious, is the no stars without an avatar something that was done on purpose?

    May 28, 2014
  • Research Archives Re: Exploding Beached Whale

    If this is a comedy, then yes! I think I would die laughing more than feel sad, or remorse for the fisherman or Poppy ( I'm not trying to be ...

    May 27, 2014
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I've never read the books... only have I seen the movies. The movies turned me off the books. Big time. Why? Many reasons, some of which I can't explain - ...

    May 27, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books into Movies

    XD Sorry! I ment to say that I hadn't seen the 'other' option until after I posted! :-P My bad.

    May 27, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Doug the archeologist... I laughed so hard!

    May 26, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured member [May 26 - June 9]: Lumi

    Congrats!!! ( !!!! )

    May 26, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books into Movies

    I'm not sure why many people have chosen Lord of the Rings... don't get me wrong, I love the movies. But it is not at all the same as the ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I see how many stars I have?

    You're welcome! :-P

    May 25, 2014
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I see how many stars I have?

    I think you need an avatar... I was wondering the samething when I saw a member with 100 and something. The only reason I can think why you wouldn't have ...

    May 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Escape From Rainbowland DT

    OK, that sounds cool. But I'm not sure about my character... he's kind of captured, if someone takes that.

    May 22, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Yay or nay?

    XD Thanks!

    May 22, 2014
  • Research Archives Re: How do I pick a country for my characters?

    Thanks @Rosey%20Unicorn! ( Honestly, I couldn't figure out how to spell Aboriginal ) It is in modern day - but maybe even the future - so he's pretty young. He's ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Yay or nay?

    I keep voting for Pat Buchanan, and honestly, I have no idea who the guy is! >.

    May 22, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The First Ever YWS Hunger Games

    I'm not going to be here for all the days... but could I maybe be signed up as moral support? *loves this idea*

    May 21, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Left Or Right? Let The Best Hand Win!

    What if I'm both? Than what?

    May 21, 2014


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein