User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy

    I've always read Jessica Day George's fantasy books ( even though they're a bit young for me ). Jessica's character interaction is always fun, and she just manages to slip ...

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Introducing: Personal Review Activity Eater [RAE]

    *Dies* He's so cute! This is such a cool idea!!! I'm signing up, bro!!! ( !!!! )

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Amoniel Guide, Listing & Directory

    :-P :-P :-P That has got to be one of the most entertaining introductions EVER. Welcome to the family!!! I hope you come to love it here! If you have ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Welcome to the family, Kendastic! If you have any questions, or want a friend, come and talk to me!!! What do you like to write?

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Time for an actual introduction

    XD Welcome Strange!!! Don't ever leave, or we'll find you. ;)

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Terrifying Contest

    Of course, @Cole! XD I think I'm going to lift the deadline completely, and hopefully, maybe get some other people interested.

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kind of a noob here

    Oh, and... Welcome to the family!!! :-P :-P :-P

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kind of a noob here

    Hey @jessw123! I like your avvie! Anyway, I'll give you a quick run-over... If you haven't read the YWS rules, than you might want to check this out: It's just ...

    Jul 4, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Are you taking part in Camp NaNoWriMo?

    Why do I have to be moving!!?! DX

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    All issues with the publishing form should be fixed. Thanks @Nate! You're awesome!!!

    Jun 30, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello! Welcome to the family!!! ( !!!! )

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Garebear dropping in from the ground!

    Welcome to the family!!! ( nice seeing you again, Gary ;) )

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorite Female Characters

    Cool topic! I'm terrible at writing strong/good female characters as well ( maybe it's a woman thing )! Though I know some very strong women. I'm going to start off ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Favourite Word?

    Hmm... I tend to use 'apparently' a lot, apparently. And here's some more words: lollypop Bee eerie understandability ( It's a real word, I promise ) flesh socks weird ( ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    What do you mean by 'browser'? Sorry, I know it's a dumb question! I really don't understand computer lingo that well. Do you mean, like, google? Or windows 7? XD ...

    Jun 26, 2014


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller