User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Writing Tips Re: Why Swan Shouldn't have Two Loves

    Alright then. :-D

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Swan Shouldn't have Two Loves

    Thanks everyone! :-D And thank you @Sherri for the advice! This probably is going to take me awhile to rewrite, especially since I've decided that I'm going to let it ...

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Swan Shouldn't have Two Loves

    I should change the title to: How NOT to write an Article XD

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Swan Shouldn't have Two Loves

    Thanks Spark, but I'd like to rewrite it anyway... 'cause I feel like a jerk for writing it... I'm going to get some hard core evidence to support my theory ...

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Swan Shouldn't have Two Loves

    Okay! XD I just reread what I wrote in my original article... got some non-YWSers to read it as well... And well, I came across as a complete know-it-all jerk! ...

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Swan Shouldn't have Two Loves

    @SparkToFlame, I'm sorry if I offended you. This is just what I have found, and leant through reading, and writing. I didn't mean to call anyone lazy, I was trying ...

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Swan Shouldn't have Two Loves

    *in the process of rewriting* I'm going to tell you all about love triangles, why they're used, why they shouldn't be used, etc. Love triangle purposes: 1). To create friction ...

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    The Idiots Guide to Novel Writing by Tom Monteleone is a real page turning... seriously. He explains things very plainly and down-right honestly. I found it very helpful... and I ...

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    I would have used it to stir mud pies, and I'd draw maps in the dirt, and I'd 'sharpen' it with another stick or a log or something... And I'd ...

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello guys ^_^

    Hey Panther, welcome to the family! Honestly, your English seems way better then mine, and I was born with the language! XD I think all the other online forums for ...

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I mostly agree with your entire post Rosey Unicorn! Except one thing: Alright so, the parents thing makes sense- choose a name that their parents would have chosen. That makes ...

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Where to Start?

    I want to you to help me! yes offcource n thank u?????????????? Uh, @compac, what do you mean by that, bro?

    Dec 17, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Why do you write?

    I don't have a choice... I would probably explode with all the unwritten stories in my head. I started because it was a matter of life, and death. O.o

    Dec 16, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for Dec. 15th - 28th: kingofeli!

    Congratulations!!! ( !!!! )

    Dec 15, 2014
  • Research Re: "YA Novel Dissection"

    Um... SparktoFlame took my usual complaint! XD But I have more: Alright so... how about a male character once in awhile, or something? YA novels often feature girls that ( ...

    Dec 14, 2014


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars