User avatar

Hiccup

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Atman Callus

    I really like it. I can understand what your trying to explain, and it flows well. A lot of poems I read feel to choppy to me, but you did ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello

    Ello my friends. I am Hiccup, (From the movie, not the dreaful hiccups we all know and hate) and I'm happy to introduce myself as a young writer. It has ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    Thank you very much. I'm glad you liked it, I wrote it by expressing my feelings towards my feelings at the moment. I just moved, and even though I love ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Seeking Advice

    Hello everyone. I just started 8th grade, which has taken a bit toll on me. More homework. More tests. More stress. And above all, the CRTC Tests- To determine if ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    There's darkness where the light seeks It spills over the warmth Tears it away and consumes it whole, Leaving only bitterness I softly cry with a shudder and sob, For ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiccup Says Hello

    That's cool. I have a two sisters, ten and five. Despite cute looks, their both little devils when mums gone and I'm stuck babysitting the two of them.

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel

    So far I find this great. It's very sweet, but also shares sadness and depth. I had a hard time finding any corrections. It flows well, and there were no ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gravestone *edited

    So far it's very interesting. The story flows well, and I didn't find many choppy sentences throwing it off track. Honestly, I'm having a hard time finding any things to ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Savior:Chapter Two

    So far very interesting, but from what I saw you left out periodes here and there. Also, this sentence was beginning to bother me. My dad didn't mind me having ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Tell me what you think. I wrote this yesterday.

    All I see is a periode... But, anyways, welcome! I'm new here myself.

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brown

    Wonderful job, it felt very smooth and I enjoyed reading it. :)

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am

    Very interesting, but a few parts seem a bit out of place. However, I like the idea. :)

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Candle's Flame

    Thank you. Yes, I realize it's not really needed, but I'm adding to it. It doesn't end right there for that paragraph. c:

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Candle's Flame

    Thank you both! I should have gone over it before posting. *_* Also, I pasted it from Microsoft, so her thoughts were not italized. Also the transition got messed up ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I love you, too.

    Well done. I love it :)

    Aug 22, 2011


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson