User avatar

HibiscusBlush

  • Archive Re: Name In A Hat

    I'm in need of a partner.

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: New Eyes.

    Hi HausofDay =) I don't know how to begin to tell you how absolutely stunning this is. It totally is. It's the epitome of stunning. I'm stunned. The only thing ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Life.

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I'm goofy. :D

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    Linkin PARK!

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best TV shows?

    So You Think You Can Dance America's Funniest Home Videos! Hell's Kitchen Avatar: The Last Airbender H2O: Just Add Water! Everybody Hates Chris However, I am much a movie geek. ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Tell a joke

    Things To Do In An Elevator....:D 1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?" 2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Skeleton Sailor

    Hey There! =) You've conjured up a really great piece here. I'm no poet but I love to reading it and this is creepy yet so lovely. Empty eyes staring ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Searched Yahoo Answers: Writing forum for teens. Yeh!!!! :P

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    ^^ Ahahahah ^^ Its okay by me. It was a long time ago. (Singing)

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What color are your eyes?

    thats awsome..... i know a guy who has a brown eye and a blue eye, so cool, soo weird. That's . . . extremely cool. =) Mine, honey brown. One ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    ((OOC)) Hi everyone =) I wanted to let you guys know that I’m going to back out of the storybook. There was a death in my family and I think ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    Hi guys =) I have a lot going on this month and I'll most likely be back next month. I'm sorry! I feel bad because this is one of my ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Raffle (Closed)

    ~OOC~ Hi guys =) I’m really sorry to say that something came up with my family and I don’t know when I’ll get the chance to storybook again. Maybe in ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    ~OOC~ Hey you guys =) I’m really sorry to say that something with my family came up and I don’t know when I’ll get the chance to storybook again. Maybe ...

    Jul 28, 2011


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun