User avatar

Hibiscus

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Forbidden Love

    *Sniff* I don't think everyone can say this, because I don't know about everyone on here, but I can really relate to this in a sort of weird and off ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senses

    "Welcome home." I listen to your coat rain down, and the keys clink like wine glasses. The doorway. I pull myself in that direction, looking, and there's a curled smile ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I don't even know if I like this poem...

    What the...? Where are people quoting this from? The poem I see is way different! Good, I'll say, but totally didn't have any of those lines in it.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Amusement

    take a breath outside deeply hug the air with arms flying until you are lying back in the streaming grass take a moment smile watch the earth chatter with murmuring ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baby Doll

    This just sort of... ruined it for me.. It was far too blunt. It was like eating a lovely crumpet, but there's a rock at the bottom and you choke ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: kissing lessons

    God... you must love food. And I must be torturing myself by reading this delicious- er, wonderful poem. Once again, fantastic imagery. It's like painting a picture in my mind. ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: breadbaking

    the little blue flowers have appeared again, taste-testing throaty with dust breathing, swelling, rising warm and bloated like love-thoughts and for an hour or so the bread murmurs and stirs ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Act - 2

    I was chasing a fading light as it gushed away in a showering sunset then rang my arms out to the obscurity I was aiming to comprise a rhythm of ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He

    :( I liked it... very descriptive. The end made everything so much better, though. Not that it was a happy ending, but it just kind of completed the piece, really ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Holding Hands

    Pouring leaves; because they couldn't hold on. Could have been a storm of bombs. Cracking ground; because it couldn't hold out. Could have been a sea of shifting. Writhing sky; ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Crime - 1

    Death is a crime. There’s a rapping on my door, and they stand there like bars to tell me,
 “Ma’am, you’ve been sentenced to a life-time of desolation.” They snap ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Originality.

    These days, the world lacks color. Originality is what we crave. Dont be like every other. Dont be the world's bland slave. Be who you want to be. Dont listen ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: We Are the Ones (Comments?)

    We are the words that almost made it. The words that almost rhymed. What did they call it? 
Mind rhyme, no, eye rhyme, no, forced rhyme. One and thumb, or ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Crucifix is a Sex Toy

    I clicked on this kind of as a joke, lol. I was looking for something to read, and I didn't really know what I was expecting from the title. What ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reassurance (Comments, please?)

    A bleary vision; watching the after-rain settle in. A hazy misting, soaking greedily into our fabrics. My child asks me a question, “Why does the flower cry?” It is water-kissed ...

    Aug 3, 2010


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss