User avatar

Hibiscus

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poem?

    Me as well. I have it memorized. It has to be my all time favorite of Frost's.

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help Deciding

    I don't know what I want to post... And I don't even know if this is the right forum to put this in. There's three different poems I want to ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daughter

    too short of shirt but too long of laces un-brushed hair and rainbow braces two piercings on the ear and one on the lip sticks to cigarettes and doesn’t do ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Wish I Could Tell You

    First off, cute picture. Secondly, this song makes me wanna go find my puppy and hug hiiim. I liked it. Kind of made me happy and sad at the end.

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Would You Turn Up a Song?

    Where would you turn up a song? 
Like Baby on the sea. Except the sky is black today- Baby’s eye transfixed on me. I pity what knows the sun once ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Winsomeness

    Heels and toes in the scratchy grass, and a star-sprayed sky. In one hand are out-of-season sparklers that dust the dirt with showers of pinks to purples. Colors rebound against ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreaming

    Come on over little pale girl in your pretty pink dress and tell me about your baby, your coffee colored child I haven’t seen you smile since your momma tore ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Has To Be....

    I didn't really pick up on whatever tone you were trying to displaying that others pointed out, but I didn't think it was necessarily saying that the poet thought they ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Heroin Chic

    Ceramic bones puncture plastic skin, acrylic eyes roll in their sockets. Denim clings low, limbs dangle before white screen: a lady caged in a body. Two-page ads blare the name— ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never let music die

    I have a major soft sport for music, so I liked this, lol. I really think music is one of the reasons I can get by... and I really understood ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kisses

    Every singular day we’d kiss, we’d smile, and say, “Goodbye.” From lonely breakfast to lonely dinner, I think of a man who stayed to leave. And in the middle of ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Apple

    I ate my heart in solitude watching three years grain by. Grain like sand paper itching on an edge. As if something was going to happen. Passing by I saw ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poem?

    Sorry this is kind of a creepy poem, but I found it back in middle school and still really like it. "In the Desert" - Stephen Crane In the desert ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Importante Tips~~~

    Don't know if anyone's ever covered this before, because I didn't bother to scroll down enough to check through the other topics, but I'm here to give you some tips ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Is It Wrong?

    If you've got an idea, I suppose it shouldn't matter how long. It's pretty much the same for me. If it takes longer it means that I'm either just winging ...

    Aug 15, 2010


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn