User avatar

Hibiscus

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What Lasts and What Doesn't

    We promised we wouldn’t look back. In my skin-tight desire, I wrap us ‘round in my supple arms. Our respiration circulating from one to another; and in the midst of ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter to Spring

    (Sorry 's so long.) I knew what I wanted, but by the time the notion hit me winter was climbing to get me. And I, with my  brothers and sisters- ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hope

    blistering sun that blisters my skin or maybe just the sweat in which my feet slide with a  frictionless grace I am slow and burning expecting every particle within me ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Happiness

    (So, one note, I don't like the title of this poem. I couldn't think or anything else, so I just slapped this on, because it needed a title. If anyone ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Being Old

    I used to have a big bite, but now all I can do is wheeze. My lungs are old, and feel like raisins. And I am the skin to dry ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Guess What I Am

    I sip at my cigarette and am reminded of you. You, everywhere; there was only a few places you weren’t. And even just then crawling in the background. Oh and ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Marble Wings

    one night he woke up, tried almost rolling over just to find he’d grown marble wings they weren’t as heavy as he was waiting for, but still weighty and long ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Obsoletely Perfect

    (Sorry it's so long. I wrote it basing it off a poem called, "I Only Miss You." I... wrote this about a year ago, so I have no idea if ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Working on the Railway

    The corn-colored sun rises over a hay field; winking light dances on used chrome steel. Piles of long and twisting nails and ripped up dirt make way for trails. Parallel ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Shower

    (Feeling kind of down, so I wrote this... Don't know if it's any good, lol.) Knees to ground; it’s colder down here. The water is like a gradient, from hot ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: 'In the Yellow' and 'Earth to earth'

    Your poems make mine look like trash!!! *Runs away crying* ...Ahem, now that I've gotten over that, I have come to review a piece of yours, because you're always reviewing ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sound of Sunshine

    Words looking down from trees branches and spotted pumpkin leaves dusted in flecks of gold and red Letters sleeping in the grass their hooks and curves are mixed like long ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Only Miss You

    Day one. I padded through the snow today. The wind took a spin right through my coat. So much for this coat that I’m stuck with for life.
 Doesn’t do ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Help Deciding

    Thank you for commenting! I was really hoping somebody would, because I was in a stump. I suppose I'll post up the poem that is the basis for the short ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Remind Me Of

    You know you remind me of the clouds and a mini mountain veiled in blue remember we climbed and we peaked but you know you remind me of yesterday and ...

    Aug 27, 2010


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams