User avatar

Hibiscus

  • Other Poetry Re: Canaan

    Imma go cry in a corner, 'cause nobody's commented on it. T-T No all?

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Canaan

    The man was remembering what had been said, which was...? I watched his fists tense up, almost like a physical attempt to conjure up some words. I could tell he’d ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: I Suck At Poetry

    Um... don't just try and slap something down. If you want to write a poem, I think you should give it time. It's like growing a plant (which I suck ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: So Far, Perfect

    We used to live inside a fairy tale-- With colors, music, life and love. It was, so far, the perfect world, And we were, so far, the perfect pair. We ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Obsession

    I didn't read anyone else's comments, so pardon me if I repeat anything. So... this was pretty good. I just want to say that maybe you could have done better ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    “I finally know why I’m leaving.” Then with scissors she tinged the thread. We laid the quilt in the coffin, bowing our heads like bent book pages. The first procession: ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everything but the truth

    You are nothing but a fairytale Is fiction not a crime? A gripping tale of courage, Your lies are like a chime. If you where as noble, As your caracter ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Man Who Waited

    The seasoned man grows close to the chair. Like parking lot lovers, they greet with metal fronts. With knees bent, and fabric meetings, they endure one another. The antique man ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide

    I didn't read anyone's comments, expect like, the first two, so if I say anything repetitive, I didn't know. Anyway. I. loved. it. Now, I loved it until a certain ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grapes

    She is sun-blazed and peels open her eyes like the skin off grapes. She is a maestro in her movements, and beckons me to sit with her, as if I ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Window Sill

    ((Been wanting to write a poem about a window sill, lol. I got the idea and then had all these different poem ideas hit me. The original window sill idea ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Which Photo?

    Which of these photos do you like best? I'm submitting one and I don't know which one to submit. This one I thought was very arr-tee-stick, lol. I drew the ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: About the best I could EVER do.

    The others were good... but I LOVED the second one. Amazing.

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: [September Contest] The Waiting Room - Poem [Edited]

    (I... wasn't going to do this...write a poem off the short story I wrote, which can be found here: But I got bored and wrote a poem anyway, and so ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [September Contest] The Waiting Room

    Thumbs bend. Fabric covered fingers slip into gap. The hull splinters open. A tiny, grass green nut in the palm. Hand to mouth. Repeat process. Thumbs bend. Fabric covered fingers ...

    Sep 15, 2010


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown