User avatar

Hibiscus

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Good Morning

    I never know where to put my poems... Lol... Can somebody review, please? I don't even care if it's a critique and pointing out all my mistakes. I wanna know ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hanged

    All night we wrung our necks in vulnerability. We nervously pricked open our bodies, our elbows and knees stabbing one another. When we bit down, and shoved ourselves towards one ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Georgia Mourning

    I just have to say I really reallly really liked that. I love poems like these that really have so much life and character to them, as if they were ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On Going War

    This makes me think of my own parents fighting. I think this is a good poem... I don't know, I want to say you could spice it up more, but ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where can I hide now?

    So I liked the majority of the poem, but I think you could have made it a bit clearer as to what you were trying to say. Or maybe I ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Posies

    I LOVED THIS. OMG!!! but don't you think that maybe when I walk into school tasting metal I feel more mortal than you ever have? This was my favorite line ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Noses

    I am, sometimes, excitedly over-rung and pause in your nooks and pockets to wonder what I smell of when I’m tangled with you.
 Days will be there when I raise ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Elephant and the Mouse (Contest Entry)

    A contest entry. My word was little. And so the elephant was afraid of the mouse. When it was young and felt small, its father taught it big words that ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Kitty

    GODDANGE! Why has everything I've read of yours have to be so good? Why can I relate to it so much? Why does it make me sad? It was wonderful, ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kathryn

    My name's Kathryn and spelled like that, and although I do not know you, I feel almost as if it were directed at me. Lol. Which actually gave me shivers ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: voiles and tulles

    I liked the first poem, it actually sent shivers down my spine. The only thing I had a problem with was this line, as old age creeps in like lead ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Reason

    I like the way the poem is broken up. The stanzas feel like their there for pauses and breaks, and that's nice, but I like the way each line is ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Peach (Edited)

    Original: Peach, alone, singular, wished it were a pear. When peach becomes peaches, ES is for extra strength. Strength for an extra burden, so it should be peacheb. Because, if ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rosebud

    I love the way it starts out with such beautiful and rich imagery. I thought it was going to be more of a love poem when I started reading, but ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I love you as you are, now change

    I liked the overall idea for this poem. I think it makes a lot of sense on the relationships we have with others. I agree that you should have broken ...

    Jun 8, 2011


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman