User avatar

Hibiscus

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Die Schone Grauen

    The parts I liked- This line: "...enchanting and sweet. Delicious swan songs bring me relief." This stanza: "Drink a shot, it surely hits, like a wave of bliss she surely ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    "100 Years of Solitude" by Marquez. Worst book ever written... I'm serious... I hated it, hated reading it, more like trying to force myself to read it. It was just... ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Zombies in the Black

    That was certainly something worth while reading. I felt like I was actually watching a scene of a movie, sorry if that was not in your intentions. The imagery I ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Depressed God

    I liked the imagery, first off, and the theme and subject you were going for. I liked the idea and the context of the poem, as well, and it's intentions. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tree Be

    *Claps* I liked this one... I really did. It's probably my most absolute favorite for you. I have nothing bad to say about it. Good job, chap, good job.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insomniac

    Sorry that this is totally off topic, but whenever I see the word insomniac I think of that song, "Fireflies" by Owl City. Because the singer of that is an ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Somewhere

    I will say this was much better than that "Sand" poem of yours I just read... well, partially read. Anyway, I liked the poem up until like the end... because ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sand

    So... because I'm me, I'm going to say that I got bored. I only read up tooo... *Scrolls down* Somewhere on the minuscule line... I have to say, instead of ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Drawn (RE-EDITED)

    First: Thank you to all for reading the poem and commenting on it. Second: I wrote this on a whim this morning. I actually was on my itouch when I ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pho-to-to-gra-phy

    (Yes I know I spelled photography wrong on the Subject, hehe.) So... instead of uploading my pictures to here, because I have too many of them. I would highly appreciate ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I picked up Twilight before it become such a huge popular thing. And honestly, I still don't hate it. I enjoyed being able to read Twilight, because I like reading. ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    I don't know... if I liked this book. When I had to read it for my English class... we read it together, but "reading" it together meant listening to a ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    The best book I have ever read I have a completely worn out copy of it in my bedroom. I made two friends read it and my Freshman English teacher. ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Scripts Re: And Then... It Was All About Birdhouses (Contest Entry)

    I think you could have added more action amongst the dialogue. There was a lot of straight chunks of dialogue that could get confusing. Action is important as well, even ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Drawn (RE-EDITED)

    You slip right through crinkled fingers...of paper. Paper holds the weight, but how can I trust something torn so easily? Because I'm drawn to let my world revolve around you. ...

    Jun 26, 2010


Moo.
— Cow