User avatar

Hibiscus

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Night Stand

    That was... really goood... can't believe nobody else has commented. I really liked it. It was just kind of beautiful.

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: xfgbfbxfgjdfb

    Oh wow... I actually don't know what to say to this one. Um... I don't think it was bad...no, it wasn't bad. It was just so very... interesting that I ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glass Tears (EDITED)

    (So... I edited it. Don't know it's any better than the original, but please comment if you will~~~) Too dense to carry.
 My clasp is still strong enough.
 I will ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finally

    I look forward to the door. It is sealed secure, but since this is an elated story I will unlock it. Away with the beclouded clutches, and flushed wood. Take ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kinetically

    Thin peach ice cream summer came swooping north from the south like blue jays. I inhaled peppered pink burgers, over loaded with warm, viscid cheese that clustered my nostrils. Kids ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Remedy

    Geeeeeeeeez, you make me whacked up, so jacked up. I'm pop rocks, a sizzling dance for you, a dizzying exposure. Can't control myself, just gonna help myself on you. You're ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Joanna

    I actually felt it was very story like, and that it would make an excellent story. I kind of wanna know more... or have more to read, I should say, ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Drawn (RE-EDITED)

    So I'm going for a third-times-the-charm try. You slip right through my crinkled, paper fingers. Paper bears the weight, but why do I trust something torn so easily? Still I'm ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flying (EDITED)

    ((So for class about... two years ago we were writing these really short stories. I forget what they were called, but they were under 500 words, I believe that was ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glass Tears

    Too dense to carry.
 My clasp is still strong enough.
 I will always cling with fire, but it will never suffice the craving, the ardor I feel with you.
 And ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Five Quick Poetry Tips

    THANK YOU. To number 4, I'd like to thank you for pointing out not to attack people about punctuation. Those are little things that can be easily fixed and tweaked ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    Stephen Crane. I don't know how many poems he has all together, but he has an exquisite poem called, "The Desert" that I love.

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Gate

    At the beginning of the concrete, we meet an oak-wood fence with many scars The paint-chipped reminisce, with honeyed stars And buried through the bitter green, beneath the found and ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Drawn (RE-EDITED)

    So I'm going to try and take all of your criticism and critique and re-edit my poem to make it... better-er. I don't know how this will go along, but ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To the Slaughter, to the Bed

    As per usual, your poems are magnificent. This one to me, I could really feel like I was there in the particular place. The use of sensory imagery, engaging not ...

    Jun 27, 2010


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon