User avatar

Hibiscus

  • Other Poetry Re: haiku for the shipwrecked

    So at first I didn't feel like trying to crack the code and was going to go the easy way, but I eventually did so, lol. Took me a while, ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's a magician without tricks.

    I didn't read the other's comments, but the only thing I would change would be "downwards" to "downward". Other than that, I really didn't know where this was going, but ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memories In June

    (On a little side-note, it took me forever to think of where I needed to put this. So sorry if it's in the wrong category! >

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Being

    I’m being painted by the rain, I’m being purled about the drain. Just before the impact, when I become abstract, dissolve me like sugar cane. I’m being dusted by liquid ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Name

    This liquid-like moon is artificial enough to splash through the cracks in the floor, and that mocking smile is just enough to hurry the others away. When you drop out ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: All Forms of a Road

    Come one, come all, I'm having a ball. I roll on dry leaves and crusted chestnuts. With white, scraped arrows on black cotton streets, I'm having a ball for people ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imagine

    I like! I like!

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Linger

    I’ve known you a heart beat away. Eggshell parchment running down your neck, caramel ribbons tickling my face, and the susurration of our breathing. My elbow dips into the mattress, ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Last Words

    Plastic gardens are pallid and cannot bloom. Let's build a world that cannot break. Where, if you were to die, everything would matter. It's different in the clouds than in ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Death

    My stone is lonely. Its surface is coarse like the fabric of my clothing. My heart is seedless. It cannot keep up with the time that passes. How many blades ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: William

    So you admire William Shakespeare, eh? I, in all honesty, have to admit that I like your poetry better than this. I haven't read any of your other writtings... if ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Memory Music

    Memory music, we were swaying once away, skimming our feet through the staffs. We spun and sidestepped, sweeping the air with our flickering bodies. We were crooning the notes, washing ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letting Go For You, of You

    You're a glance, and then a young blink. Will I get to keep, to catch you? Today's a flickering cinema that's escorting you elsewhere, who knows where? Maybe I should ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mine

    I coerced a Hibiscus from the garden to be my flower. My greed prompted my hands to plunge into the soil, the dirt embedding under the shells of my fingers. ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Other Woman

    My goodness all of "this" was genius! The ending blew me away! I felt her jealousy of her husbands love for writing his poems. It was just...just so lovely. Everything ...

    Jul 8, 2010


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince