Random avatar

HessicaJolt

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: War Sucks

    This most definitely has potential. I loved the ending, finding out that his killer was the girl he loved. This just HAS to be expanded and made into a more ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Hottest Day Of School For Brett

    So I agree with the rest of them that this story could be a lot better with the help of more details on the characters. Maybe even more interesting with ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remembering Sunday

    This actually gave an in-depth story to what I think the song is all about! Totally awesome! I wish I could forget it, so I could read it again. I ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Colorful

    Excellent job! The end almost scared me though, I thought he died. Great job, I love the piece, and really there wasn't anything to critique that I could find. And ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Room 209

    ' Room 209 ' The symbols on the wooden door had become familiar to my eyes. Having walked into this room more than my own front door, it was understandable. ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love You, Hate You, Miss You

    This reminded me of my best friend/boyfriend; Whom I love oh so much. Great job! I don't see anything grammar wise that you could change. The detailing was great, but ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Song birds are the only kings

    Great idea for a poem, I liked it very much. :] The only thing I suggest is making it flow more fluently ...if you get what I'm saying. When reading ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Music wins this war

    I really like this poem. Its dramatic and was crafted very well. There are no changes that I would make in this poem, I like it the way it is. ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Lasts

    "Are you awake?" When I heard her voice, my eyes fluttered open. I blinked twice before trying to sit up. The first thing I felt was a sharp pain in ...

    Mar 31, 2011


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie