Random avatar

HessicaJolt

  • Other Poetry Re: Gaze

    I love this poem! I think its because I can relate to it so much, and even though it doesn't rhyme constantly it flows PERFECTLY. I have nothing to critique ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Strongest She Can Be

    This definitely looks like it came from the heart. I absolutely love it. Its beautiful, even though short. Great job!

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Teenage Boy Lust

    Was ticked when I wrote this. But I wrote it very quickly. I would love critique

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I have darkness in my veins.

    Great job! Very, very emotional, and you pointed out your feelings very well. The only thing that I noticed was this ;D but it only makes my veins bleed faster, ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do not click this.

    I like how everyone was reeled in cleverly with the title. Great job! It ran very smoothly, so it was nicely written. I liked it very much, and I have ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cherry Lane

    Great job! I didn't seen anything that you could fix other than putting commas and semi-colons and all that chiz that no one actually likes doing ;) Great job! Loved ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Time.

    I read it very quickly at first, and then went to critique it. I didn't quite get its meaning, but after reading it a second time, It came to me. ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You've Lost Me

    I've already let go of your hand, yet you still hold on; You think I'm there beneath you, but the truth is that I'm gone. With the wind I have ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You Don't Love Me

    I think you will get farther with this story if you explain more. I read in one of the comments that you said that this is something your going through, ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Happiness Found in the Cha-Cha

    This is a pretty good poem, and it rolls off my tongue smoothly, but I must say some things just didn't make any sense. It left me a little confused. ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Annoying

    I imagined someone reading this with a very assertive and angry tone. It made me laugh. I love it when people can capture their feelings while making it creative. It ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pizza

    I like this. It has such an innocence behind it that leaves me smiling! The last poem put me in a dark mood, and this one completely lifted my spirit. ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deadly Dream

    Extremely sad, but beautifully written. I love the imagery, and it felt as if I could see the person and the scenario. Beautiful, in a depressing way.

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Breaking Rules

    I sat on the petal of the rose, and stared out at the world beyond me. I wasn't supposed to be here, I knew that. I should have flew right ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No Sympathy.

    You mean well, but your making it worse. Crushing me with sympathy, is turning this pain into a curse. My heart yearns, for a simple no. Don't hang me up ...

    Apr 12, 2011


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content