Random avatar

HessicaJolt

  • Romantic Novels Re: Incrypted Love *Chapter 2*

    Thank you so much for the reviews so far, I should have probably put more into it, and added the fact that she is on pills already. This is the ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    I really like this. I'm thinking and what popped into my mind was someone trying to be skinny, and its killing her inside. Like agh, I can't think of the ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: (insert interesting title here)

    Creative! I love simple poems like this, but unfortunately the only things that I planned to critique you on were already critiqued by ones who came before me. I love ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Incrypted Love *Chapter 3*

    My mom was on the computer buying me a new comforter and bed sheets in a matter of minutes. I felt horrible. I had outbursts like this at least once ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A true writer

    This is awesome! I felt that way about some pieces before. Like how you can see it play out sometimes like a movie, or if your really there. A bystander, ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: echoes

    This is different, I like it! Its really weird, and gave me a creepy feeling. I read it over a couple of times, and I really enjoy it. Keep it ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Incrypted Love *Chapter 2*

    I had a nice family. Mother and Father, and then me. No siblings, so I was a spoiled only child. Believe me, I enjoyed it more than anything. Most of ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At least now I know

    I really like this poem. As a matter of fact so far I like all of your poems. But in this one I have a bit of a problem. You ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You don't have my heart

    I like this! I would love to be the strong willed girl who ignores people that try and sugar you into handing your heart over. Unfortunately I'm not, so this ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stuck in a Dead F**k

    To simply put it, it was somewhat boring. I expected something much more grotesque and interesting. I actually expected a necrophiliac image because of the title...Maybe you meant something else, ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Other Re: Why am I a Christian?

    This gave me chills. Its beautiful and I think that any real Christian can relate to this. There are literally tears in my eyes. I'm so glad there are people ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 1,000 lilies

    This is very....different. I'm really liking your work so far, but this is quite.. confusing. I'm drawing a blank on this one. This sort of sounds like something I would ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Problem With Statistics

    I really like this, if you think about it, its extremely deep and very lovely. I love it. I really really do.

    May 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Incrypted Love *Chapter 1*

    I hated this place more than anything I've ever hated in my life. The pale blue walls and green carpets, and wooden dusty chairs that have begun to cave in, ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Forbidden Fruit

    I was bi-curious quite a while ago, after getting hurt badly by this one guy. But, of course my dad is the Holy Christian man and talked of hell and ...

    Apr 14, 2011


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi