User avatar

HereBeMonsters

  • Research Re: Roman Soldier

    Have a look at this site regarding religion with the military: Hope it helps.

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: To have a prologue or not.

    With the story I'm currently putting onto YWS, I've started by getting right into the action, however, some of my reviewers have complained that they would have preferred to know ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Is this a good idea?

    It's an interesting idea, so much so that (with a good few exceptions) its the same as a story I've been planning for a while! I think it'd be worth ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Is This Story Idea Interesting?

    Hmm, I agree with the previous post, so long as all the questions posed in your idea are going to be answered, then it sounds good. Regarding the idea of ...

    Sep 11, 2011


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100