User avatar

HereBeMonsters

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Soundtracks

    Howard Shore's score for The Lord Of The Rings is beautiful on so many levels, some more of my favourites including Blade Runner by Vangelis, Alien by Jerry Goldsmith, and ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    OK, here's a slightly long list (off the top of my head): Within Temptation Slipknot Seether Shinedown Evanescence Lacuna Coil Marilyn Manson Slaves To Gravity Iron Maiden Stone Sour After ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite word?

    ...This is still going? Why yes it is! :smt003 And I think I'm gonna have to add the words: Halcyon, Sibilance, Façade, Ziggurat, Heptagon, and Gribbly.

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Is This Story Idea Interesting?

    Hmm, I agree with the previous post, so long as all the questions posed in your idea are going to be answered, then it sounds good. Regarding the idea of ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Little Match Girl

    Here we go, first post! I really enjoyed the simplicity of this story, as if these were the girl's final thoughts before her execution itself, which I think is helped ...

    Sep 10, 2011


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche