User avatar

HereBeMonsters

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Footprints On The Beach: Part Two

    Tuesday, 14th July 2106 Seventeen Days Earlier “But, why?” Amelia Judson despaired; her youngest was very inquisitive, even for a little boy of his age. This conversation, or rather argument, ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crescent Moon Chapter 1

    Hi there, I'll get the spelling and punctuation stuff out of the way with first, before I move onto content: As I did I could hear the claws on the ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lure

    I greatly enjoyed reading this story; a very well written version of the old fairy tale, with a few new twists thrown in for good measure. I liked the way ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Another Way To Die - Disturbed

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Footprints On The Beach: Part One

    Hi everybody and thanks for all of your comments. Concerning the matter of it being a bit too jarring, with the characters having little or no explanation or characterisation, there ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Footprints On The Beach: Part One

    The posting of chapters individually isn't going to work particularly well with this story as they range in length from under two hundred words to over six and a half ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Army of God (Act Three)

    ....O.K.... I've just read this act, along with the previous two, and I have... a few comments to make. First of all, the characters are more than a little one-dimensional, ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Pure Morning - Placebo

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Is this a good idea?

    It's an interesting idea, so much so that (with a good few exceptions) its the same as a story I've been planning for a while! I think it'd be worth ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Last One Standing ~ Prologue

    I thought this was a really great prologue. It set the scene perfectly, beautifully described, you can really feel Aaron's (thought she was a he for a moment) agony as ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Beginning of something big.

    I really enjoy your writing style, you've used some interesting similies- sandpaper on the menu, legs anchored by ball and chain- and you have created some vivid images using very ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Red

    Hi there. Overall, I liked this different twist on the Little Red Riding Hood story. Being a bit pedantic with grammar, there a few little points I want to get ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    What's with Pat Buchanan? I don't even know who Pat Buchanan is, but I felt pulled to the name...... I have a question, what does Pat Buchanan mean? Don't any ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Ok, here's my thoughts: I don't have a problem with abortion from a moral point of view, and I don't believe it counts as 'murder' exactly, in fact I think ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: They Will Find You

    I very much enjoyed the open-ended way this story finished with the cliffhanger. Regarding the first reviewer's idea of adding more description of the characters' and setting's appearances, personally

    Sep 11, 2011


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain