User avatar

HereBeMonsters

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secrets of Asyra [Chapter One]

    Hey there, I'll deal with the spelling and grammar stuff first. It truly was a beautiful veiw from up here, and I loved it. Needs to be 'ie' instead of ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best TV shows?

    Doctor Who Futurama Q.I. All awesome. :smt003

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Footprints On The Beach: Part Four

    Thanks for the review! :D Just so I know, which bits did you find a bit cliched, so I can change them?

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Footprints On The Beach: Part Four

    Tuesday, 21st July 2106 Ten Days Earlier The violet-blue lights of the console shimmered across Sep-Nhv’s fleshy beak as he waited. He was expecting many questions from Lyh-Jas, one of ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: To have a prologue or not.

    With the story I'm currently putting onto YWS, I've started by getting right into the action, however, some of my reviewers have complained that they would have preferred to know ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Footprints On The Beach: Part Three

    Thank you very much, captaindomdude. I'm glad at least one person's reading it! :D

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: BLINK

    Hi there, welcome to YWS :D I'll get the nitty-gritty out of the way first: As Ryder walked solumly along the road through the alley,... It should be spelt 'solemnly'. ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Footprints On The Beach: Part Three

    Saturday, 18th July 2106 Thirteen Days Earlier Carly awoke to the sound of clanging metal as the rest of the family began preparations to move camp. Turning her head, she ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Lavender Project- Prologue

    Hi, HereBeMonsters here and I'll be your reviewer for today. :D She wasn’t human—no far from it. Did you mean 'She wasn't human- far from it'? It's just that I'm ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do you write every day?

    I try to set apart a couple of hours a day to devote to writing. With the novel I'm doing at the moment I'm usually able to write at least ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Footprints On The Beach: Part Two

    Thanks for the review Smylin :D! I get a lot of what you're saying, with the slightly confusing family and bits of the background plot that aren't explained yet. For ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Films You've Ever Seen

    In no particular order: - The Fifth Element - Alien - Blade Runner - Labyrinth - The Dark Crystal - Casino Royale (2006 version) - Fargo - The Big Lebowski ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Help me help you. Request a review! (closed, for now)

    Hi there, Could you please review part two of my novel as no-one seems to be looking at it: Part one is here as well: Thanks :D

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Borderlands

    Hi again, From what you've added, I can only see a couple of spelling mistakes (At least I presume they're mistakes). She watched from her window as the gates were ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Borderlands

    I thought it was good, but very, very brief. I don't see anything wrong from a grammatical or spelling perspective. It's just very hard to judge this work based on ...

    Sep 18, 2011


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato