User avatar

HenPen

  • Art & Photography Re: When A Princess Fights

    That's really good, but maybe it's not your style or you didn't for another reason but I think it would be cool if maybe you had an eye showing, it ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Sarah Said

    This was really, really amazing, it gave me goosebumps and I thought I was going to cry! It was really fluid and easy to read, and just so beautiful, I ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The alley of screams

    Hi again everyone! :) So this is my second work I've posted on here now.. I wrote this a while ago for school, but I was in a much unhappier ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Mid-Love Crisis

    It's really nice, it really conveys a lot of emotion and feelings. I couldn't find any grammar mistakes or anything :D Anyway, I really love it, it pinpoints almost exactly ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Illusion

    Wow. That's all I can say! It's breathtaking. It's really, really beautiful. I love it. You so should seek out publishing it! Good luck!

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Your Fairytale

    I thought it was good, I'm sure lots of people could relate that to lots of relationships and yes, really describes how I feel with fairytales! I didn't see any ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    Heya :) That was so cute, it gave me a really nice warm feeling! Anyway, You're probably aware by now, as everyone else has said it but, yes there are ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The pretense of a happy family

    Thank you very much everyone, I've edited all of the grammar mistakes and your suggestions in the original document, so thank you very much :D [/color][/color][/color] And.. Just one question ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The pretense of a happy family

    Okay... This is my first post - Ever. So sorry :| Please, don't be too harsh >.< The blackness of a dreamless slumber started to subside as I started to ...

    Jul 15, 2011


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson