User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Research Re: Landscape

    What on earth for? If you can't be more specific and give details, then people can't help. :wink:

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you lengthen your novel -- HELP Me, PLEASE!

    Nooo!!!! :shock: Dialogue is not the way to go. You'll only end up with a lot of empty dialogue that only adds to the quantity and not the quality. But ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Ideas & Inspirations

    :shock: Um...I'm insane??? :lol: I was trying to explain this to someone the other day, and thankfully for once they didn't look at me like I was crazy. Most people ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Write your first draft with your heart. Re-write with your head. Simple as that. :D

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Research Re: England in the 1920s

    Well, from what I remember (bearing in mind this was several years ago) there was a lot of effort after world war one put into social projects clearing away slums ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Research Re: Lefty Discrimination

    I read an article recently about left handed people being more prone to accidents (I think it was in the Sunday Times in the UK), because of tools etc being ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Research Re: England in the 1920s

    Re: agriculture. It really depends on what sort of agriculture, whether cattle or livestock farming, or crops. Where we used to live in Gloucestershire, lots of sheep and cows. Where ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Brainstorming

    I don't really do it at all, except for things like writing synopses if I want to summarise my book, then I find it helpful to do a spider diagram ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Finding a good agent

    Have you got a recent copy of the Writer and Artist's Year Book? That has a list of literary agents, and tells you which ones are a member of the ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I write very rough drafts of odd scenes in a lined notebook (although a lot I don't plan to use in my main novel, I just use it to get ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Novel: Some Basic Advice

    :lol: Good for those authors for going that far in their research. Can you imagine if everyone could do that? Only practical for when you're famous and can go jetting ...

    Feb 25, 2008


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath