User avatar

Heidigirl666

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I don't torture my characters on purpose, they just get tortured anyway. The story happens by itself, even when I don't want it to, but generally, yes, all my characters ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    Ahhhh!!!! :thud: Couldn't stand Wuthering Heights. I really had to struggle to get to the end back when I read it. I found it irritating, involving far too much whinging ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Atonement by Ian McEwan

    I started to read it, because my mum said it was really good, but I just couldn't get into it. The beginning where Briony is putting on a play with ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: the writer apart from the writing

    You're not making much sense. :wink: but there is a well known quote: An author in his book must be like God in the universe, present everywhere and visible nowhere. ...

    Feb 26, 2008


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin